It’s number seven, baby! – Once again The Next Web Conference is coming to Amsterdam end of upcoming month from 26-27 April 2012, and the agenda will probably rock the European digital crowd! The event will start with the exclusive CxO Summit on 25 April, at the amazing Westergasfabriek location (Klonneplein 2-4, Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
Apart from the main focus, the digital thing, the conference will consequently address a variety of professional audiences like founders, investors, and business from start-ups to enterprises in general as well as interactive and marketing agencies. Special tracks are planned for designers, developers (including a Hack Battle) and students.
What a Furious Keynote Line-Up
Here’s a quick name-dropping of some speakers nominated for the main conference:
- Chad Hurley, CEO of Delicious, Co-founder YouTube
- Mark Randall, Chief Strategist at Adobe
- Alex Huot, Head of Social Media at International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Robert Scoble, Scobleizer
- Joe Gebbia, Co-founder Airbnb
- Susan Crawford, Professor at Cardozo Law School, Visiting Stanton Professor of the First Amendment at Harvard Kennedy School, Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, Founder OneWebDay, former Special Assistant to President Obama for Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy.
- Phil Libin, Founder and CEO Evernote
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-founder reddit, Hipmunk, Breadpig
So don’t forget to bring some tulips this spring for your darling!
– Click here to register for the The Next Web Conference 2012.
– For updates follow #TNW12 on Twitter