The MobileTech Conference 2012 offers a varied evening event including diverting presentations covering the topics mobile development and business. As a specific feature, the 1st MobileTech Awards on 27 March 2012 will be granted at Munich’s Holiday Inn Munich City Centre hotel (Hochstrasse 3, 81669 München, Germany). This full-lenght event for mobile enthusiasts can be booked without any charge and does not imply participation in the MobileTech Conference.
6.30 pm – MobileTechCon Open Reception with Snacks & Drinks
7.30 pm – Keynote: NFC – Quo vadis? by Dr Florian Resatsch, Servtag (Friendticker)
8.15 to 8.45 pm – Throwable Panoramic Ball Camera
8.45 to 9.15 pm – MobileTechCon Awards Ceremony
Afterwards: MobileTechCon Lounge
– Click here to register
To international visitors: Please note that the MobileTechConference will be presented mainly in German language.
Update – 23 March 2012
Surpise, surprise – The upcoming Mobile Tech Conference 2012 (26-29 Mar) will give us a free main conference ticket to win for Munich Web Week readers!
Prize details –
The winner will get a two-day MobileTech Conference access (main conference) from 27 to 28 March 2011.
How to win –
If you’d like to join the competition we would like to ask you to send the following text via Twitter:
Join MobileTech Conference 2012 (26-29 March, Munich) @MobileTechCon #mtc12, powered by @MunichWebWeek
To join the share the text as a tweet until 25 March (end of competition).
So, come on –
– Comment on the Mobile Tech Conference below this blogpost.
– Share the event on your Facebook profile – Follow MobileTech Conference, and MunichWebWeek.
– Write something about MobileTech Conference 2012 in your blog.
For sure we do not intend to store any personal details. Follow us on Twitter @munichwebweek because we prefer to contact you via direct message in case that you will have won.
The competition will
be is closed on since Monday, 25 March, 2012, 8 pm CEST.
In case of winning you will automatically allow us to publish your real name, Twitter name, and city of residence.
– Good luck!
(General disclaimer in German language: „Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen.“)
For sure we would appreciate
- your personal statement of motivation about the Mobile Tech Conference below this blogpost as a comment,
- if you share it on your Facebook profile – pls. fan MobileTech Conference as well as MunichWebWeek
- if you write something about the MobileTech Conference in your personal blog.
Update – 27 March 2012
The lucky winner is Thorsten Rohrscheidt (@Powerocach) from Stuttgart-Gäufelden – Congrats!
The nominees for the MobileTech Awards –
- Mr Lars Vogel – vogella.de
- Mr Christian Kuhn – NUISOL / tablet-screendesign
- Mr Florian Treiß – mobilbranche.de
- Ms Sophia Teutschler – Sophiestication / Groceries, Tipulator Apps
- Ms Heike Scholz – mobile zeitgeist
Shortlist: Mobile Company
- 6 Wunderkinder
- Cultured Code
- Enough Software
- Madvertise Mobile Advertising
Shortlist: iOS App
- Zeit online
Shortlist: Android App
- Frankfurter Rundschau
- HRS Hotelportal
- Mobiles Vertriebs-cRM
- LINEAS N-TV Android News App
Shortlist: Crossover App
- HRS Hotelportal
Shortlist: Windows Phone App
- hotel.de – Windows Phone 7 App
- Michael Müller Verlag
- Wikitude – Windows Phone
– Photo Credits: MobileTech Conference via Flickr
Follow Munich Web Week on Twitter and fan on Facebook!